Apple iPhone X
- Size (inches):5.65 x 2.79 x 0.30
- Weight (ounces): 6.14
- Display size (inches): 5.8-inch (diagonal) all-screen OLED Multi-Touch™ display
- Resolution (pixels): 2436-by-1125-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- Splash, water, and dust resistant: Rated IP67 under IEC standard 60529
- More details: True Tone display, wide color display (P3), 3D Touch™, 625 cd/m2 max brightness (typical), dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles, fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating, support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
Camera & Video
- Rear-facing camera: 12 MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras, with dual optical image stabilization and quad-LED True Tone flash with Slow Sync
- Aperture: Wide-angle: ƒ/1.8 aperture, Telephoto: ƒ/2.4 aperture
- Zoom: Optical zoom, digital zoom up to 10x
- More rear-facing camera details: Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting (beta), six‑element lens, panorama (up to 63MP), sapphire crystal lens cover, backside illumination sensor, hybrid IR filter, autofocus with Focus Pixels, tap to focus with Focus Pixels, Live Photos™ with stabilization, wide color capture for photos and Live Photos, improved local tone mapping, body and face detection, exposure control, noise reduction, auto HDR for photos, auto image stabilization, burst mode, timer mode, photo geotagging, image formats captured: HEIF and JPEG
- Live video capture and playback: 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Video zoom: Optical zoom, 6x digital zoom
- More video details: Optical image stabilization for video, quad-LED True Tone flash, slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps, time‑lapse video with stabilization, cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p), continuous autofocus video, body and face detection, noise reduction, take 8 MP still photos while recording 4K video, playback zoom, video geotagging, video formats recorded: HEVC and H.264
- TrueDepth camera: 7 MP camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting (beta), Animoji, 1080p HD video recording, Retina Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, wide color capture for photos and Live Photos, auto HDR, backside illumination sensor, body and face detection, auto image stabilization, burst mode, exosure control, timer mode
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Talk time (hours): Up to 21
- Wireless audio playback time (hours): Up to 60
- Wireless video playback time (hours): Up to 13
- Internet use (hours): Up to 12
- Standby time (days): Up to 16
- Wireless charging capable: Works with Qi chargers
- Fast-charge capable: Up to 50% charge 30 minutes
- Chipset: A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture, neural engine, and embedded M11 motion coprocessor
- Internal memory storage10 (Up to): 64GB or 256GB
- iOS®: 11
- Face ID: Enabled by TrueDepth camera for facial recognition
- Apple Pay®: Pay with your iPhone using Face ID in stores, within apps, and on the web.
Complete purchases made with Apple Pay on your Mac.
Receive and redeem rewards using rewards cards.
- Siri®: Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more.
Get intelligent suggestions in Messages, Mail, QuickType, and more.
Activate with only your voice using "Hey Siri."
Listen and identify songs.
- Network: GSM/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA+, DC-HSDPA, CDMA EV-DO Rev. A; Activate Advanced Calling 1.0 to experience Simultaneous Voice & Data
- 4G-LTE: Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, and 66
- 4G: HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul
- 3G – UMTS: 850/900/1700-2100/1900/2100MHz
- GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- World phone: Quad-band
- HD Voice: Experience HD Voice and Simultaneous Voice & Data. Enable Wi-Fi Calling and make calls anywhere you have a Wi-Fi Connection (available on iOS 9.3 or greater).
- Video calling: FaceTime® video calling over Wi‑Fi or cellular
- Wi-Fi connectivity: 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
- Near Field Communication (NFC): NFC with reader mode
- Bluetooth® technology: v5.0
- SIM type: Nano
- Built-in apps: Camera, Photos, Health, Messages, Phone, FaceTime®13, Mail, Music, Wallet, Safari®, Maps, Siri®, Calendar, iTunes Store®, App Store®, Notes, News, Contacts, iBooks®, Home, Weather, Reminders, Clock, TV, Stocks, Calculator, Voice Memos, Compass, Podcasts, Watch, Tips, iCloud Drive®, Find My iPhone, Find My Friends, Settings, Files
- Free apps from Apple: iMovie®, Pages®, Keynote®, Numbers®, iTunes U®, GarageBand®, Apple Store®, Trailers, Apple TV® Remote, iTunes® Remote, Music Memos, Clips
- Web browser: Safari®
- Sensors: Face ID, barometer, three-axis gyro, accelerometer, proximity, ambient light
Messaging & email
- Mail attachment support: .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics
- Music player: iTunes®
- Supported music formats: Audio formats supported: AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), and Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+)
- Streaming radio: Apple Music®
- Create music playlists
- Hearing Aid (HAC) rating: M3,T4
- TTY/TTD compatible
- More details: Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iPhone X. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can fully enjoy the world's most personal device.
Features include: VoiceOver, Zoom, Magnifier, Software TTY, Siri® and Dictation, Type to Siri, Switch Control, Closed Captions, AssistiveTouch, Speak Screen